PROVINCIAL TREASURER’S COMMUNIQUE
Just a quick note to all treasurers that there is a treasurer’s fillable form on the CWL.ca website that is used to report to National. If all treasurers could fill this one out and send to your Diocesan Treasurer, it would make everyone’s job easier and more accurate. Go to Forms; Treasurers Annual Report; use the fillable one; the save as a PDF file then it can be shared. If it is easier to just print and fill that’s ok too.
Nickels for the North - Provincial Initiative
This fund raising project is for the support of the CWL sisters in the Mackenzie-Fort Smith Diocese for the purpose of travel to conventions and workshops.
1. Introducing the program at your parish council meeting.
2. Having a collection can available clearly marked “Nickels for the North.”
3. Passing the container around to members present, asking for the nickels from their pocket change. (other coins are happily accepted, too!)
4. Depositing the collection to your CWL account earmarked “Nickels for the North.”
7. Report the collected and sent amounts at year end in the parish CWL council's annual reports, in the reports going to the diocese, and in the reports forwarded to provincial council.